Thursday, 20 October 2016

Mo Manning October 2016 Blog Hop


Hi everyone!!Its that exciting time of the month again for a Mo's Dream Team blog hop and this time its a Halloween theme picked by our lovely Debby.





Here's the Blog Hop run in case you get lost on the way...... Debby, Oleysa LouErinHellen, AnnekeKalyGrethaGaynor, Julie,   


And here's my entry into the hop ...........




Made using  Candy Apple Witch from Mo's shop, coloured with Copics and a few dies added.

Don't forget there are two $5 gift vouchers to spend in Mo's shop to be drawn from the participating Dream Team Designers comments so... make sure you pop in and comment on everyone's post for the blog hop to be in with the chance to win!!




13 comments:

  1. Great Halloween card! I love the her, the big star with all the little stars around!
    Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic creation hun, I love the starry background! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card....I love this little witch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stars with the sentiment! What a cute little witch too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The image and card are so cute. Your coloring of the image is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this little witch and great colouring

    ReplyDelete
  7. super sweet card!
    and great colouring

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome coloring of the little witch and great starry details! :)

    I have really enjoyed hopping along, so many wonderful creations ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this little witch image...In fact, I think I bought it last week to color for my grands..need to get it printed and colored..Halloween is coming way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your black/white card with the little witch colored up being the star of the show!! She is super cute and looks fabulous in blue!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely little witch. Great how you put the stars on the card! I really love that.
    Jolanda xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

April Workshop

Hi - happy Monday ! Just a quick post to show my card design for my next workshop this Saturday the 29th. It's a good exercise o...