Thursday, 2 February 2017

Mo Manning's Challenge February 2017

Hi, and welcome to my little cupboard. It's been a busy January for me, trying to escape the grey days of winter I've been cleaning and clearing, - always surprising how much you gather over time! Hey ho keeps me out of mischief :-) 

Anyhoos, here's is my card for Mo's new DP2 Challenge which starts today with a theme of Anything Goes with a Mo image.



Using some of Mo's new images called Mags, Jerry and Dodi, coloured with my Copics and a few dies and sequins. So made me giggle with their cheeky faces! Reminded me of that saying 'Dance like no one is watching'.

So don't forget to take a look at Mo's blog, you could be the lucky one to win a prize this month.

OK, so back to the cleaning I suppose, have fun whatever you do too  x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Magnolia, Gummiapan and Roxstamps, Hello Notecard by Hellen

Hello ! This is me waving and saying hello with some stamps and dies from Swedish HouseCrafts (SHC) as a new member of a brand new design...