Saturday, 18 March 2017

Catch up!

Well I have been a bit remiss lately with my blogging so thought I'd do a catch up of some of the things we've been making at my monthly workshops along with Martine. We've been  having great fun with each day full of laughs and chat along with some crafting! The next ones are on the 19th March and 29th April - really look forward to doing these, always lovely to see people who haven't tried things before because they've felt they can't do something suddenly say 'I can do this!' .




Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and indoorImage may contain: one or more people and screen

In January we played with watercolours and HobbyArt stamps 'Irises' The brown one was made by painting with Vintage Photo Distress Ink, the others with Kuretake Clean Colour pens.




February's was a bit more complicated but worth the extra effort ! I was inspired from attending Jenny Mayes workshop last year to make this one using HobbyArt Spring Scenes stamps this time with the Kuretake pens to colour.

Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling, people sitting and indoor

Here are some of the ladies having fun with some Christmas designs we did in December.
If any one is interested in coming to one of our workshops please contact me through my blog or pm me on Facebook. We sometimes have a few places spare so it's always worth checking.

Well that'll do for now, hope you've enjoyed looking through the photos and hope to see you soon !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Magnolia, Gummiapan and Roxstamps, Hello Notecard by Hellen

Hello ! This is me waving and saying hello with some stamps and dies from Swedish HouseCrafts (SHC) as a new member of a brand new design...