Thursday, 16 March 2017

Mo's Blog Hop - March 2017



Hi everyone!!

Its that exciting time of the month again for a Mo's Dream Team blog hop and this time its an 'Easter' theme.


Here's the Blog Hop run in case you get lost on the way......

 Gaynor,Hellen, Julie,KalyLou,Olesya,Alice,Anneke,Daria,Debby,



   


Don't forget there are two $5 gift vouchers to spend in Mo's shop to be drawn from the participating Dream Team Designers comments so... make sure you pop in and comment on everyone's post for the blog hop to be in with the chance to win!!!

My card is made with Mo's Bunny with Basket digi from her shop. coloured with my pens with a few dies added. I wanted to emphasis the Easter theme so found my little easter chick and asked him to pose - I think this is his 'frazzled' pose lol !! Oh and by the way by the time I'd uploaded the photos the smarties had somehow disappeared ........oops.


6 comments:

  1. Neautiful card, I love this new little rabbit, yet to colour him. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and love the little frazzled chick next to it too, had to laugh at the eaten smarties...haha...who can resist...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Pretty! I love this time of year to make cards!

    Hugs, Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Fun Spring image and great coordinating die cuts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Magnolia, Gummiapan and Roxstamps, Hello Notecard by Hellen

Hello ! This is me waving and saying hello with some stamps and dies from Swedish HouseCrafts (SHC) as a new member of a brand new design...