Monday, 20 March 2017

Workshop - 19th March

Hi, here I am again! Trying to keep up to date with my makes- here are some samples of my design for the March workshop using HobbyArt Sweet Peas stamp set. It's a little money or gift card wallet, ideal for sending cash etc as a gift.



Simply made by making a trifold piece of card, the inside has a sentiment and the outside has a Kuretake water coloured topper.

Short and sweet post from me today - still got some to catch up on lol ! 

Entering this in http://caswatercolour.blogspot.co.uk/ so much inspiration on this site. 



3 comments:

  1. Lovely, soft watercolouring. And such a wonderful way to present a gift card. Thanks for sharing at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these soft watercolored images, Ellie! I've enjoyed checking out your other creations too! Thanks so much for sharing these with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Spring bouquet designs for your tri-fold gift cards. TFS Ellie and joining us at CAS Watercolour.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

April Workshop

Hi - happy Monday ! Just a quick post to show my card design for my next workshop this Saturday the 29th. It's a good exercise o...