Thursday, 20 April 2017

Mo Manning - Feed The Soul


Hi, loved the sentiment on this because it's so true! Lucky enough to receive flowers on my recent birthday they really do uplift you when you look at them.


So here's my CAS card for this week made using Feed The Soul available from Mo's digital shop and simply coloured with my Copics. 

There's still time to enter Mo's DP2 Challenge if you fancy having a go at winning a super prize to spend in her store - why not take a look to see some fabulous ideas and inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Blue Flowers with Dragonflies - Reprint, Roxstamps and Gummiapan by Hellen

Hello and welcome to the cupboard ! It seems we may be having summer today in the UK - make the most of it! So here is my Swedish Housecr...