Thursday, 18 May 2017

Mo Manning - Eva


 Hi - happy Thursday, I know it's a Thursday because it's time for my Mo Manning card for this week !

Such a little sweetie called Eva, it comes with a sentiment as well but I chose to make an A6 size card after printing the image and sentiment out, which wouldn't then fit without resizing and printing so I'll save that for another day. Besides I thought Eva was getting all dressed up to celebrate a 'Special Day' so I went with that.

Printed off and coloured with my Copics I popped her on a doily die cut from the same paper I used to make the background panel, a die cut sentiment and just a few sequins and gems.

Lots going on at Mo's place at the moment, with no Challenge or Blop Hop any more Mo  has created a fabulous new page on Facebook called Mo's Digital Pencil Challenges . Great fun with Mo putting on mini challenges and prizes so why not take a look? 

Click HERE to take you to Mo's Digital Shop and see Eva - you'll love her I'm sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Card made using Roxsprint Die and Gummiapan Stamp and Dies

Hello! Yes it's me saying hello again on a card made using products from Swedish Housecrafts. Just one stamp - Daisy Face b...